Reference Referral will do the following things to answer your queries:
- Search all University of Minnesota resources, including databases.
- Make trips to The Minnesota Historical Society and Hennepin County libraries.
- Contact experts and other libraries, either in Minnesota or nation-wide.
Please do the following when submitting queries:
- Let them know what sources you have already consulted.
- If you know a resource is available at the University, please suggest it.
- Specify if it is a rush request, or if it is not needed after a certain date.