Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Postal Exam Books.

Hello!

I found this entry on one of my Government Documents lists, and thought it might be of interest.

Subject: FW: [Publib] PRESS RELEASE: Sweeping Revisions Call for Immediate Purging of Postal Titles

Just in case anyone else was getting ready to pitch all their postal exam books.....

I was curious about this message, since it seems to be from an author who's trying to sell a new book. I contacted the USPS and eventually got through to a very nice, live, gentleman. He checked and said that the USPS will give anyone a free copy of the official study booklet, or they can download it themselves.

I noticed that the booklet was published in November 2004, so I asked him about the whole issue of "All the exams were revised over a period of months ending in mid 2009". He said the USPS is still using this edition of Pub 60a and anything else is not official.

Enjoy!
Melissa
Government Documents Coordinator.

No comments: