Wednesday, February 04, 2015

NEW ADDITIONS TO NOVELIST



Novelist has added some new categories to their site that your users may find of interest.


Teens



    3 New  Categories:

        1.  All Kinds of Lives

    African American Teen Lives
    Asian Teen Lives
    Different Drummers
    GLBTQ
    GLBTQ (Tweens)
    Latino Teen Lives
    Life on the Spectrum-Autism (may change since label is not very descriptive)
    Muslim Teen Lives
    Native American Teen Lives
    The Disability Experience (Teens)

    2. For Fans of.....

    3.  Quick Reads (includes books with fewer than 200 pages)

            Quick Reads

    Bluford Series Read Alikes
    Novels In Verse
    Skinny Books

Ages 9-12

1.  All Kinds of Lives

    African American Boys' Lives
    African American Girls' Lives
    Asian American Kids' Lives
    Latino Kids' Lives
    Life on the Spectrum (Kids)
    Multiracial Kids' Lives
    Muslim Kids' Lives
    Native American Kids' Lives
    The Disability Experience (Kids)

2.  For fans of...

Ages 0-8

1.  All Kinds of Parents

    City Parents
    Country Parents
    English Major Parents
    Foodie Parents
    Hipster Parents
    Sports Loving Parents
    Traveling Parents

2.  I Feel . . .

    I Feel . . . Angry
    I Feel . . . Defiant
    I Feel . . . Fancy
    I Feel . . . Helpful
    I Feel . . . Loving
    I Feel . . . Noisy
    I Feel . . . Scared
    I Feel . . . Selfish
    I Feel . . . Shy
    I Feel . . . Silly
    I Feel . . . Sleepy




--Samantha F-C @Highland

No comments: